Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
With backing from Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneurs and leaders in medicine, Foxo on the lookout for talented and experienced people to join the pack.
The company is guided by three co-founders. Comprising of medical and technology leaders, we are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
Dedicated to modernising outdated communication systems across medicine
Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone
– Customer Success Manager –
Full Time, QLD Australia (remote)
What is Foxo? If Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp, and Google Docs merged into one, secure, interoperable, easy to use health-specific platform, you’re almost there.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Australian based Commercial Team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with software rollouts across the Healthcare industry. The Customer Success Manager will become an extended arm of our Commercial team by ensuring successful software rollouts of our clinical enterprise software. If you’re able to walk the talk of healthtech, a great communicator, enjoy working in a modern healthtech organisation, and working with a product that is modernising an industry – this position is for you.
This is a career defining opportunity to be part of a high profile tech start up with a high growth trajectory and is already awarded and well recognised across the industry.
Day to day:
- Work closely with our Sales Directors in assisting with client relationship management
- Facilitate an onboarding process with our customers to ensure successful implementation
- Identify new growth opportunities within existing rollouts
- Understand customer needs and brainstorm novel solutions with our Engineering team – the conduit that links Foxo with our clients
- Host workshops and meetings with key stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and devise contingency plans
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in HealthTech
- Project Management
- Superior ability to communicate with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to listen and interpret internal stakeholder requirements
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic personality
- Located in S.E. Queensland, Australia
- Join a collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive salary and package
- Access to an employee share option plan
- Grow with us – Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- An award winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- 100% remote, work from where you want to be
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion, and own your career
- $1500 personal development and home office budget to help further your career
More on Foxo
Foxo delivers powerful communication for healthcare teams, administrators, and organisations. Much more than secure messaging, the platform features clinical system integrations, patient centric workflows, and collaboration tools designed to reduce administration, enhance operational efficiencies and improve patient outcomes.
Our focus has been to deliver a neutral platform which connects siloed software, healthcare teams, departments, and organisations across an open network of users in real time.
The team at Foxo are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
- Dedicated to changing the outdated communication practices in medicine
- Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
- Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone