Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
With backing from Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneurs and leaders in medicine, Foxo on the lookout for talented and experienced people to join the pack.
The company is guided by three co-founders. Comprising of medical and technology leaders, we are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
Dedicated to changing the outdated communication practices in medicine
Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone
– Frontend Developer –
Full Time, Australia (remote)
What is Foxo? If Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Docs merged into one easy to use health-specific platform, you’re halfway there.
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Australian based Engineering Team. The ideal candidate specialises in Vue, strong practical knowledge of UI development, building for mobile, and startup experience. If you’re able to take a brief from ideation to reality, enjoy working on a modern framework, learning new things, and building a product that is changing an industry – this position is for you.
This is a career defining opportunity to be part of a high profile start up with a high growth trajectory and is already awarded and well recognised across the industry.
Day to day
- Working remotely, you’ll be embedded in the Engineering Team and work closely with Foxo’s Senior UI / UX Engineer to continuously develop and improve Foxo’s SaaS offering
- You’ll help drive and enhance new and existing features our cross-platform application (iOS, Android and desktop) while providing expert guidance on optimising our user experience
- Our highly engaged Engineering Team connect daily to prioritise projects to ensure our fortnightly release schedule is on track
Skills / Experience
- Located in Australia or New Zealand
- A team player who understands current mobile and web application concepts
- Mastered HTML/CSS
- Familiar with modern build processes
- Suitable environment to work remotely
- Git experience
Nice… but not essential
- Experience in Health IT highly regarded
- Experience with node.js and web-server applications
- Websockets, WebRTC and other modern web APIs
- HIPAA regulations
- Join a collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive salary and package
- Access to an employee share option plan
- Never work on your birthday!
- Grow with us – Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- An award winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- 100% remote, work from where you want to be
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion, and own your career
- $1500 personal development budget to help further your career
More on Foxo
Foxo delivers powerful communication for healthcare teams, administrators, and organisations. Much more than secure messaging, the platform features clinical system integrations, patient centric workflows, and collaboration tools designed to reduce administration, enhance operational efficiencies and improve patient outcomes.
Our focus has been to deliver a neutral platform which connects siloed software, healthcare teams, departments, and organisations across an open network of users in real time.
The team at Foxo are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
- Dedicated to changing the outdated communication practices in medicine
- Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
- Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone