Join the Pack.
Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
What is Foxo? If Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Docs merged into one easy to use health-specific platform, you’re halfway there.
Backed by Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneur and recognition from the Australian Federal Government. We’re growing fast and our team needs to grow to support our trajectory.
We're looking for a methodical and results-driven test analyst to identify and apply test procedures to ensure product quality. The ideal candidate is skilled at detecting and solving problems and an eagle-eye for detail along with the ability to see the overall picture.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be part of a high profile startup with a high growth trajectory and is already awarded and well recognised across the industry.
Day to day:
- Working remotely, you’ll be embedded in the Engineering Team to perform testing such as smoke/sanity, integration, system, regression, acceptance, and negative.
- You’ll help drive product quality by designing, developing, and documenting comprehensive testing plans.
- Identifying, reporting, triaging, and retesting bugs before prod release.
- Involved in the end-to-end process, from requirements gathering discussions to implementation, quality checks, and delivery.
- Our highly engaged Engineering Team connect daily to prioritise projects to ensure our fortnightly release schedule is on track
Skills / Experience:
- Located in Australia
- 1-2 years of software testing experience
- Experience in the web as well as device testing (ios and android)
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Efficient planning skills and an ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Comfortable working in Agile environment and releasing fortnightly
- Self-starter (but also a team player)
Nice but not essential:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Health IT highly regarded
- Experience with any automation tool such as Selenium/Cypress with any programming language
- Familiar with API Testing
- Industry testing qualifications such as ISTQB would be an advantage
- Join a collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive salary and package
- Grow with us - Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- An award-winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- 100% remote, work from where you want to be
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion, and own your career
- $1500 home office and personal development budget to ensure you're comfortable at home and help further your career