Join the Pack.
Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
What is Foxo? If Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Docs merged into one easy to use health-specific platform, you’re halfway there.
Backed by Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneur, recognition from the Australian Federal Government, we’re growing fast and need an experienced Frontend Developer to help our journey.
We're looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Australian based Engineering Team. The ideal candidate specialises in Vue, strong practical knowledge of UI development, building for mobile, and startup experience. If you’re able to take a brief from ideation to reality, enjoy working on a modern framework, learning new things, and building a product that is changing an industry - this position is for you.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be part of a high profile startup with a high growth trajectory and is already awarded and well recognised across the industry.
Day to day:
- Working remotely, you’ll be embedded in the Engineering Team to continuously develop and improve Foxo’s SaaS offering
- You’ll help drive and enhance new and existing features our cross-platform application (desktop and mobile - hybrid) while providing expert guidance on optimising our user experience
- Our highly engaged Engineering Team connect daily to prioritise projects to ensure our fortnightly release schedule is on track
Skills / Experience:
- Located in Australia
- Mastered HTML/CSS
- Familiar with modern build processes
- Suitable environment to work remotely
- Git experience
- A team player who understands current mobile and web application concepts
Nice but not essential:
- Experience in Health IT highly regarded
- Experience with node.js and web-server applications
- Websockets, WebRTC and other modern web APIs
- $1500 personal budget for your home office or education
- Never work on your birthday!
- Join a collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive salary and package
- Grow with us - Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- An award-winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- 100% remote, work from where you want to be
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion, and own your career