National Diagnostic Imaging Provider
- Customer wanted to improve clinical efficiencies and quality of service
- Disbanded SMS and Email from on-call reporting workflow
- Improved on-call diagnostic services with hospitals
- Used Foxo to embed clerical support in clinical workflows
- Connect their nationally distributed workforce
- Embedded various external hospital imaging labs
- High volume of phone calls and missed messages between clinical, technical and clerical staff
- SMS used for on-call reporting resulting in duplicate workstreams and inefficiencies
- In-built clinical messaging tool restricted to in-house clinical team and very basic chat
- Clinical information contained to Radiology Information System
- Siloed clinical and clerical departments
- Complex technical stack with various clinical systems
The Qscan Group is a rapidly growing organisation who continues to acquire diagnostic imaging service providers. Each acquisition results in more technical systems and processes which are siloed from the parent company.
The business has a complex network of service provision, including on-call reporting for external hospitals, a broad network of inbound referrers, and an immense volume of internal clinical workflows to service the community.
The Qscan Group has a distinct focus on growth, clinical efficiencies, and quality of service. The executive layer of the business turns to automation, scalability, and simplicity to support this. Foxo was deployed as a solution to increase clinical efficiencies, reduce their radiologist's interruptions, and triage administrative tasks to cost-effective clerical teams.
In addition to internal workflows, Foxo enables Qscan to provide a vastly improved service provision to their hospital partners. With Foxo, all parties benefit from an integrated, secure real-time workflow that connects all facilities. The integrated solution connects various clinical systems for patient-centred referrals, case management, collaboration, and on-call reporting.
Foxo runs in parallel with Microsoft Teams as the integrated clinical workflow platform.
Testimonial (2 min)
See first-hand how Foxo enabled a transformative patient experience and outcome.
- Clinical Admin support
- Clinical collaboration
- Rapid Protocoling
- Share Significant Findings
- Hospital reporting / Telereporting
- Drastic reduction in clinical reporting interruptions
- 94% reduction in clinical administrative activities
- 64% reduction in time spent scheduling appointments
- Improved commercial relationships with referrers and hospitals
- Integration with clinical systems