There are various free messaging tools in use across Healthcare, why should you consider switching over?
Foxo comes free with all the familiar features of WhatsApp or Microsoft Teams... but, that's just the beginning...
Why should you use Foxo?
- We consider WhatsApp, Teams. and similar communication tools the foundational features of Foxo. You're not taking a step backward.
- Clinical information, media, and photos are not stored on your personal device
- Our servers and infrastructure are configured to meet the standards and requirements expected by healthcare
- We have in-app tools to ensure your privacy and your patients is secure and shared with only the intended recipient
- You don't need to share your personal information, phone number, or email
What makes Foxo so secure?
- All users are reviewed and approved to be on the Foxo network
- Your data is shared information never leaves Australian soil
- Anyone can retract shared information if sent to the incorrect recipient
- All actions are stored in an auditable log
- Data is encrypted in all states (transit & rest)
- Data is stored on local servers under compliant ISO standards
How does Foxo compare?
|Interoperable with clinical systems||✓||✗||#||#||✗||✗|
|Images NOT Stored on Phone||✓||✗||✗||✗||✗||✗|
|Australian Data residency||✓||✗||✗||$||✗||✗|
|Recall shared clinical information||✓||✗||✗||✗||✗||✗|
|Does not share user data with Facebook||✓||✗||✓||✓||✗||✓|
|Purpose-built for Healthcare||✓||✗||✗||✗||✗||✗|
$ = Enterprise Tier required. # = Development required