How is Foxo different?
There are various free messaging tools in use across Healthcare, why should you consider switching over?
Why should you use Foxo?
- Foxo goes far beyond messaging with its in-built clinical workflows designed for Healthcare (e.g. case management, live referrals, escalation pathways) etc.
- Foxo revolutionises a new channel of inbound communication between your organisation and your external network (i.e. referrers)
- We consider WhatsApp, Slack and similar communication tools the foundational features of Foxo. You're not taking a step backward.
- Clinical information, media, and photos are not stored on your personal device.
- Our servers and infrastructure are configured to meet the standards and requirements expected by healthcare.
- We have in-app tools to ensure your privacy and your patients is secure and shared with only the intended recipient.
- You don't need to share your personal information, phone number, or email.
What makes Foxo so secure?
- All users are reviewed and approved to be on the Foxo network.
- Information never leaves Australian borders.
- Anyone can retract shared information if sent to the incorrect recipient.
- All actions are stored in an auditable log.
- Data is encrypted in all states (transit & rest).
- Data is stored on local servers under compliant ISO standards.
ISO 27001 DC
ISO27001 Accredited Data Centre (AWS Sydney)
Foxo is HIPAA Compliant
Independently Security Tested every 3 months
IRAP certified infrastructure
Foxo runs on Australian IRAP certified infrastructure (AWS Sydney)
Foxo is GDPR compliant
Personal and sensitive information is carefully stored and managed
Foxo is 100% Australian owned & operated