Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
With backing from Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneurs and leaders in medicine, Foxo is approaching the edge of greatness and need an experienced sales lead to press the button.
The company is guided by three co-founders. Comprising of medical and technology leaders, we are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
Dedicated to changing the outdated communication practices in medicine
Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone
Join a fully remote yet highly connected team, report directly to the CEO, build and drive a sales funnel – your way. See a truly innovative product change an industry and be a part of something grand that’s improving workplaces and patient lives.
What is Foxo?
If Microsoft Teams, Slack and Google’s G-suite merged into one easy to use health-specific platform, you’re halfway there.
Foxo delivers powerful communication for healthcare teams, administrators, and organisations. Much more than secure messaging, the platform features clinical system integrations, patient centric workflows, and collaboration tools designed to reduce administration, enhance operational efficiencies and improve patient outcomes.
Our focus has been to deliver a neutral platform which connects siloed software, healthcare teams, departments, and organisations across an open network of users in real time.
Title: Sales Director
- Hard-working. Confident, competitive and results-driven salesperson who has a track record of success in SaaS sales in healthcare.
- Experienced. Someone who understands the market, product positioning, procurement, and can use their relationship building skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in and advocacy
- Teammates. Work together to move the business forward, consult with the industry to build a better product.
- Mission-driven salesperson. Driven representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of driving healthcare into the 21st century.
- You have a competitive and passionate spirit
- You understand technology and are an early adopter
- You understand the landscape and have great personal relationships within the healthcare industry
- You are extremely comfortable carrying out multiple conversations at once via email or chat and working inside a CRM
- You can remain patient, polite, and professional when explaining a new idea or process to someone
- You have the ability to participate in multiple meetings per day, coordinate schedules and book appointments
- You are always reliable and punctual
- You are very tenacious and have the ability to overcome objections
- You have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards so you’re never satisfied with mediocrity
- Eager listener and fast learner
- Natural communicator, sociable, and dynamic, bonds easily with others
- Build on our sales strategy, make it yours and push hard
- Strategise with the CEO & leadership team
- Find, develop and close B2B contracts
- Drive lead generation to target and identify new opportunities
- Document and maintain CRM at all stages
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting
- Relaying customer feedback to developers
- Achieve monthly growth targets
- Handling new business enquiries
What we offer:
- Access to an employee share option plan
- Commission structure designed to celebrate and incentivise
- A growing team, backed by industry leaders, poised to change healthcare
- Grow with us – Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- An award winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- Never work on your Birthday! Take the day off, on us
- The myth of working in an office is busted. We’re 100% remote and highly connected
- Training and personal development courses as necessary
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and IT equipment provided
- Travel expenses
- Base salary + super + OTE